Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sign Mobile Applications For Free.............

Waiting for the latest application to install on your mobile but when you install it you get a dirty message saying CERTIFICATE ERROR. I have a simple and free solution for you.


just post the below given details in the comments and in a days time your application will be signed or you can also request your own certificate to sign applications.


Mobile's Manufacturer:
Mobile's Model NO.:(important)
Mobile's IMEI NO.(important)
Your Name  
Your email(important)
Name of application to be signed. 

4 comments:

  1. I realy liked your blog that's very impessive & it shows ur skill & your hardwork.. So I want to make your blog as website a very famous website. I m already running my 5 website if you are interested in this just sent a sms to write your opinion about this to +9190458406540 then you wil get a chance to b our website partner and you can also earn a very good amount.. So rply hurry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.ali Pls mention ur email address. i appreciate ur interest in my blog.
    Name:saad junaidi
    Location:delhi
    Contact:+91 9990913857

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls give me certificate
    nokia n97
    Imei 359374032968063
    email talalmnsr@gmail.com
    thnks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certificate & key has been emailed to you.
    talal

    ReplyDelete